BENEFITS OF TURMERIC FOR SKIN.............




O yes lets talk about turmeric, today!



Turmeric is a natural antiseptic, and applying turmeric on minor cuts and burns helps in faster healing of wounds.... 

Turmeric is a natural healer for skin conditions such as eczema, acne, dry skin and psoriasis.

The use of turmeric in cosmetics and skin care products helps to naturally slow the appearance of aging and restore youth. Continued use decreases the formation of deep creases and wrinkles.

Turmeric is a wonderful body scrub, which is why pakistani brides apply a turmeric and gram flour (besan) mix to their entire body, the morning of the wedding. It leaves your skin soft, smooth and glowing. Of course, a single application will not really make that much of a difference. Do this regularly, and watch your skin change for the better - much better. 

In pigmentation Turmeric can help even out your skin tone and colour. Simply apply a little turmeric mixed with cucumber juice or lemon to the affected area. Leave on for fifteen minutes or more, and wash off. Do this everyday, and gradually you will notice your skin colour returning to normal. 

Turmeric with sandalwood powder and a little water mixed, and for the face significantly reduce the occurrence of acne. 

A problem that is usually hard pressed pregnant women, the physical appearance of stretch marks on her stomach. .. If you've wondered exactly how stretch marks can be avoided, consider using a combination of turmeric with yogurt on her stomach and then wash off after five minutes. .. If you continue this regularly, it will help in maintaining the elasticity of the skin and avoid stretch marks. 

If you accidentally burn your hand in the kitchen to make it easier heres a simple workaround to burn. .. Blend a teaspoon of turmeric with some aloe gel and apply to burn Share this usefull tip (Tag your friends and family).


image


Turmeric Face Mask! 
For this face mask you will need yogurt, honey and turmeric. Yogurt contains alpha-hydroxy-acids, which gently dissolves dead skin cells and thus exfoliate the skin. Honey is a natural antiseptic due, it attracts the dirt from skin pores and it moisturizes the skin. Turmeric is anti-bacterial, freshens the skin, makes it nice and soft, reduces puffiness and when regularly used it’s even supposed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. So it’s a real miracle worker for the skin.


Start with a teaspoon full of yogurt. The yogurt will be the base of the mask, but don’t use to much, or your mask will become to watery and run down your face.

image

Now add a teaspoon of turmeric to the yogurt and mix it up.

image

Now lastly add a teaspoon of honey to the mixture. Mix it up again, and your mask is ready to use. The mask is a bit thin, but it will stick to the face quite good because of the honey.
To use, apply a thin layer on the face. Is the easiest to do this with a brush. If you don’t have a brush for applying face masks, you can apply it with your fingers, but it will be a bit messier. Let it sit for about ten minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.


Warning: turmeric is a staining herb. It will give a yellow color to fabrics and other materials. It will make your face a bit yellow too, but this will come off quite easily. Make sure to wash your face thoroughly after using this mask. Using a face wash or scrub will make this easier. I recommend using this mask in the evening, when you won’t have to go anywhere.   

52 comments:

  1. do u any cream having turmeric in it for daily use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love to drink milk having turmeric powder in it, its good for skin, bring shine and freshness, do it every night, one glass of milk n halif teaspoon of turmeric .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey i also drink milk with a little turmeric and cardamom in it.It tastes really good and also helps you to sleep better.:)

      Delete
  3. what turmeric....ughhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. it makes ur skin look so yelloww

    ReplyDelete
  5. turmeric is always a best thing for my skin n i luv it

    ReplyDelete
  6. gooooooooooodddddddddddd

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your site.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you make this web site yourself? Please reply back
    as I'm attempting to create my own blog and would love to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!
    my site: Plaque Psoriasis

    ReplyDelete
  8. tuemeric ,honey and sandalwood mask worked for me. everything takes times. you have to do it consistently to work this i mean like 1 month. my face was filled with acne and scar faded it was terrible.i started using kasturimanjal and sandalwood mixed with honey all of my acne and faded marks are 90 percent gone.my skin is glowing and fair. i m so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may i know which sandal wood you used?(red sandal wood or normal sandal wood)

      Delete
  9. yaa turmeric is best Indian and natural.... thing which makes our skin brighten and glowing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog, n especially this topic, but y r u not regular?
    Plz check my website also fashin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I do believe your site could be having web
    browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, if
    opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, excellent website!

    Also visit my page ... Stem Cell Creams

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's up, I log on to your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep up the good work!

    my homepage - best anti aging serum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Dear, are you actually visiting this site daily, if so then you will absolutely obtain good
    experience.

    Also visit my site :: wikilegal.cl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your mode of explaining everything in this paragraph is genuinely nice, all be capable of easily be aware of it, Thanks
    a lot.

    Have a look at my blog laser stretch mark removal

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Many thanks!

    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    my page - visit this link

    ReplyDelete
  16. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
    though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what
    youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening
    to read?

    Check out my webpage ... laser stretch mark removal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.

    Feel free to visit my web page ... Veluminous Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue on the topic of this paragraph here at this blog,
    I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.



    Also visit my web site :: Lift and Glow Pro And Lift Serum Pro

    ReplyDelete
  19. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this
    I've found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Great job.

    Check out my webpage ... Veluminous

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post.

    Here is my homepage :: http://slimlipoplusdiet.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    My blog; http://veluminousreview.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. After I originally commented I appear to have
    clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever
    a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web page: Lift and glow pro

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simply desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clearness to your post is just cool and i can assume you are a professional on this subject.
    Fine together with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to stay updated with coming
    near near post. Thank you a million and please carry on the rewarding work.


    Feel free to surf to my page - Navigation

    ReplyDelete
  24. Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am browsing this site dailly and get pleasant data from here daily.


    My site - http://trimextrindiet.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious idea, article is
    fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

    Visit my web-site - http://www.homelandguild.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:LaureneSu

    ReplyDelete
  26. I did,'t know about this, this is very informative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. If you like to buy ready made Honey Turmeric Mask.. Kindly contact me at 017-2436989 or my fb Noor Azwani

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love your post8 June 2013 13:42

    so informative

    ReplyDelete
  29. We stumbled over here from a different website
    and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.

    Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: Buy Rejuvenex

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just read about a guy that eats lots and lots of cilantro that clears up his psoriasis think ill try it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Juhi kapoorwalia28 June 2013 06:25

    actually i like it because its so real

    ReplyDelete
  32. i want use fresh pack ( what thinks)?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, how nice your services. I am very interested that. For more about clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, how nice your services. I am very interested that. For more about clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  35. It is important to have a healthy and balanced lifestyle too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I thought your post giving such a good information about acne dressing etc.


    buy nail polish online & best lip gloss

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome post about skin care and it will be give more information those people who such a need.


    Organic skin care products & Natural Beauty

    ReplyDelete







  38. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully

    I can add you and follow.



    Soap Free Cleanser

    ReplyDelete


  39. Thank you so much! That did the trick, you saved me more endless hours of searching for a fix.



    Facial Cleanser for Women

    ReplyDelete
  40. Guys, I can higly recomment Thai Duong Turmeric Cream /skin-care/120-turmeric-skin-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  41. If you are looking for skin care products. I think this place provide any kind of products to get at affordable price.

    Buy skin care online & Buy reishi


    ReplyDelete
  42. Natural skin care products, or as I prefer to call them these days Holistically-Natural skin care products are most definitely the only answer to responsible healthy skin care.


    Buy skin care online & Buy reishi

    ReplyDelete
  43. I enjoy reading your blog, It will be provide affordable cosmetics skin care product collection to get affordable price.


    Botox fourways & Botox and fillers johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, very enlightening post. Yes i know there are many healthy benefit of turmeric but I didn't know they are good for skin too (never tried eh). Thanks for this info

    All the best!
    Shruti xoxoxox
    Shrutigoenka.snydle.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great tip dear you have shared .Thanks for sharing this article . I will try it.
    Split Ends Treatment USA

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

    I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of
    your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.


    My site: osmosis skin care

    ReplyDelete
  47. Fabulous site you have here. I’m working to build up a little site too, so if you have just one minute, it’d be perfect if you could click through here http://isee-ato.com/?m=201403

    ReplyDelete